i did my first experiment with my new riso gocco printer last week! it was really fun, but a lot of clean up work. the gocco creates b-e-a-utiful prints though.
the overprinted ones on the bottom row were originally printed in brown with my first attempt. the master i used to create the first screen wasn't completely black and white, so the print wasn't clean. the image was also too large to expose on the entire screen, even though it was smaller than the screen. anyway, so i shrunk the image and tried the whole screen making process again and printed again in black instead of brown, and it worked soooo much better. it was lots of fun, and i can't wait to do more soon.